The position overview:
The mechanical engineer will play a key role in the development of GLAZER laser glass-processing industrial-grade equipment. The candidate will be responsible for the design, implementation, testing, and deployment of mechanical parts of automation robotics.
We are looking for a professional with a broad knowledge of mechanical engineering solutions for industrial automation environment.
The position is full-time, office-based in Joensuu, Finland.
- Conceptual and system-level design of 3-axis precision linear positioning systems for laser materials processing applications;
- Design of pneumatic systems;
- Sourcing of relevant hardware components;
- Produce and design an implementation that is secure, reliable, robust, maintainable, and efficient;
- Collaborate with the team to define, design, and ship new features.
Required education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Automation or related technical field;
- Min. 3 years experience in design and implementation of automation systems;
- SolidWorks skills are desirable;
- English verbal and written communication skills are critical.
We respect a result-oriented self-driven way of working and hands-on attitude.
For additional information and job applications contact Petri Räsänen, petri.rasanen at hypermemo.eu, +358 40 4823099.