EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER
The position overview:
- The person will take part in designing, implementing and testing mechanical and automated hardware assemblies. The equipment includes electrical, electronic, mechanical, optical, pneumatic components.
- The person's primary task is to design and implement the embedded software for Hypermemo's solutions and products.
- The position is full-time, office-based in Joensuu, Finland.
Required education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Electronics, Industrial Automation or related technical field;
- Min. 5 years experience in embedded systems development;
- Professional working experience in developing embedded software, incl. Embedded Linux and MCU;
- Knowledge of C/C++ in relation to embedded systems;
Skills considered as a advantage:
- Knowledge of G-code and CL Data;
- Knowledge of Python and other scripting languages;
- Strong knowledge of control engineering;
- Basic knowledge of PLC programming (IL/ST/LL);
- Electronics circuits design knowledge and ability to work with PCB schematics and layouts;
- Experience with industrial lasers and material processing.
English verbal and written communication skills are critical.
The position is full-time, office-based in Joensuu, Finland.
We respect a result-oriented self-driven way of working and hands-on attitude.
We value independence, craftsmanship, problem-solving and innovation. We value willingness to learn.
Be quick and apply today. We process applications already during the application period. The search closes on October 31, 2020.
For additional information and job applications contact Petri Räsänen, petri.rasanen at hypermemo.eu, +358 40 4823099.