- The person will take part in designing, implementing and testing mechanical and automated hardware assemblies. The equipment includes electrical, electronic, mechanical, optical, pneumatic components.
- The person's primary task is to design motion and procession control algorithms for the laser-based glass-processing machinery. It includes design software sub-modules for the automation system.
- The person is also responsible for Industrial electrical and automation design.
Required education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Industrial Automation or related technical field;
- Min. 5 years experience in automation systems engineering and conceptual design, especially high-speed linear stages and PLCs;
- Strong knowledge of control engineering;
- Working skills in Industrial electrical and automation design (AutoCAD Electrical, CADS Electric or similar);
- Knowledge of PLC programming (IL/ST/LL);
Skills considered as a advantage:
- Knowledge of C#, .NET, G-code, CL Data, Python and other scripting language;
- Electronics circuit design knowledge and ability to work with PCB schematics and layouts;
- Experience with industrial lasers and materials processing;
- Working skills in 3D modeling software such as SolidWorks, Siemens NX or Fusion 360;
English verbal and written communication skills are critical.
The position is full-time, office-based in Joensuu, Finland.
We respect a result-oriented self-driven way of working and hands-on attitude.
We value independence, craftsmanship, problem-solving and innovation. We value willingness to learn.
We process applications upon their arrival. The search closes on 16th of October 2020.
For additional information and job applications contact Ossi Laakkonen, ossi.laakkonen at hypermemo.eu, +358 400 373767.